It’s a fusion recipe for fitness lovers maintaining low fat and rich in food values. Vegetarian diet list can include it and elderly people can add it to their diet chart.
- Spinach: 500 gm
- Cherry Tomato: 8/10 pieces
- Green Capsicum: 2 pieces
- Onion: Big size1 piece
- Green Chili: as per your test
- Olive Oil: 1 Tsp
- Cumin powder: ½ Tsp
- Salt: as needed
- Water: 1 ½ Cup or as juicy as you want
- Slice the capsicum in finger size and onion in the ring shape.
- Pour the olive oil into a cooking dish and heat it for 2/3 mints. Now add onion with it.
- After staring .for ¾ mints add the spinach, green chili, salt, cumin powder, water, and cherry tomato.
- Simmer for 8/10 mints on medium flame, Just remember that it’s a curry so keep it
- Don’t overcook the spinach, otherwise, it’ll lose some food values. When you find the spinach is ready to serve, add capsicum slices and simmer for more 2/3 mints on low flame.
- Non-vegetarian can add fishes of their choice with these ingredients and in that case, don’t forget the garlic.
- This item is suitable for Rice and also with bread…
In our every recipe we focus on a suitable diet for elderly people and next Sunday we’ll come with another low-fat yummy recipe!!!
|A 100g serving (raw) provides:|
|25 calories||2.8g protein||0.8g fat||1.6g carbohydrates||2.8g fiber|